Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Please Tell Me Something - Does This Look At All Familiar? (Buy Stock + Do Nothing = Become Wealthy)

By Michael Collingwood

So, raise your hand if you've ever had that crammed down your gullet: Buying stock = the Holy Grail of trading...Is that the whole truth? A half truth? Less than Half?
The exact answer is somewhere in between. While there are some real gurus making millions with it and successfully showing others how, the me-too crowd who's never done it for themselves can't rehash it fast enough. Brokers never mention the "what if it goes down problem". They also never ask where you want your stop loss order placed. Or the big question "why are you buying this stock in the first place"?
Thousands of people like you will keep plugging away at dead end jobs making someone else rich with the best years of their lives while they could have been laughing it off with a Pina Colada on a tropical beach with their families. Thousands of dreams will go unfulfilled. Thousands of creators will be stifled in the egg, reduced to corporate drones and glassy eyed pencil pushers when it all could have gone oh so differently had they just gotten the right information instead of a steaming pile of bull.
Next up, I'm going to start telling you a bit about my story. How I got into this and figured it out after stupidly being slapped upside the head one too many times. I'm also going to tell you how you can start doing things in another way from now on to start experiencing other results. How you can have an entirely clean slate and hit the ground running, no matter how many times it's failed to happen before.
One thing I need you to know is that I'm NOT the hero come down from the mountain to "save" you and I don't think of myself that way in the least. I'm just being real and calling the shots how I see them, but what I do have is years of personal experience from learning to trade. And I'm willing to share with you what I have learned about the trading game.
Michael B. Collingwood - Investment Trader/Advisor
If you would like more info on this subject please go to http://TraderProgression.com
http://traderprogression.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Collingwood

No comments: