Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How to Trade Stocks For Money

By Michael Comeau

Having traded stocks for over 20 years I can tell you this is not a question taken lightly. If I had to think of one word that makes the difference between a successful stock trader and one that looses money it would be discipline.
You are probably asking yourself discipline what do you mean? Most people end up loosing money in the stock market, because they don't have the discipline to create a plan for any stock they may invest in, set a stop and have the discipline to take a small loss and move on. In most cases whether you make money-trading stocks or not is determined by how you handle your losses. Anyone can make a profit, although you do need the discipline to take a profit at the right time, not acting out of greed and hanging on.
Many times people will see their stocks go up whereby they have made a nice profit, hang on for more out of greed, only to end up seeing it drop back below the price they paid for it. When this happens the stock has normally gone through one or more stages where it should have been sold and will head lower. These same people will hang on, because they don't have the discipline to pull the trigger and sell it until the last minute. When they do eventually sell it the one time profitable stock has turned into a huge loss wiping out he gains of many other stocks and pulling their portfolio lower and lower until there is nothing left.
I will be writing many articles on this subject, but I decided to do some research to see if I could find a piece of software that could help people overcome some of the problems that are common to most of us and help us determine when to buy and sell.
I am happy to say that if you do your research you can indeed find software out there that will give you entry and exit points so that you have a much better chance for success.
When doing my research I came across one piece of software that I found very interesting. It offers a Revolutionary Trading Software Guaranteed To Generate Profitable Winning Trades On Autopilot In Only An Hour A Day Using State-Of-The-Art Artificial Intelligence.
The beauty of it is that the cost is minimal and you can get a demo right online. Now days with many people are looking to handle their own investment portfolios I believe this can be an invaluable asset. This program runs in the background evaluating stocks giving you the important buy and sell signals. This can saves hours of time researching data on stocks and really opens up the stock market in a very unique way to the people that may only have a minimal amount of time to trade stocks for money. Very interesting indeed. Please feel free to read both this article or one of my many others by visiting my link in the resource box below. I always enjoy getting emails pertaining to my articles or my site. Your feedback is important to me.
I wish you the very best.
Michael Comeau has been owner of many successful businesses over the years including his current online business which can be viewed at http://www.workfromhome4dollars.com/Article-How-To-Trade-Stocks-For-Money.php You may also find more articles by Michael Comeau at http://www.workfromhome4dollars.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Comeau

No comments: